Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wordful Wednesday


Out Like A Light!!!!
15 minutes before this picture was taken Audrey was telling us she wasn't tired and was finding every excuse she could to keep getting out of bed.  She told us she was cold, so we gave her an extra blanket, she came back again to say she was still cold, we gave her another blanket and told her to stay in bed!  Within 10 minutes she was out and I think she may have gotten a little to warm!!! 
 (Picture taken by my hubby. It's a little blurred but I love it anyways!) 

9 comments:

Kathy said...

that is TOO cute!! and I love your new springy blog look! =) Have a great day, Kathy

Marice said...

LOL! so cute :) hehehe kids are like that, they will try everything to get out of bed ;)

Tara R. said...

This is an awesome shot! It made me laugh. It's funny how kids will work so hard to NOT go to sleep, then the second they hit the pillow are completely out.

Laura said...

oh my gosh - i love it! so sweet!!!

Cecily R said...

Isn't that always the way??

Oh how I wish I could sleep that soundly!!

BTW, PERFECT picture! Her leg is even hanging out...LOVE it!

The Drama Mama said...

What an awesome picture!!

Colleen said...

LOL what a cute picture : )

Jenny said...

LOL! That is hilarious! I find that when my daughter tries the hardest to stay up, that's when she's the most tired.

Sherry said...

How cute... and funny! My children use to fight sleep until they would seem to 'pass out' wherever they were.