Thursday, April 8, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

Friday Fill Ins


1. In 1992, I was _____________21, living in a townhouse with my brother and boyfriend (now husband), working 50+ hours a week!  Did I mention I knew everything!  (:

2. I looooove my kids_________ laughter and smiles!!!!

3. Do what you __________you think you can't, with what you __________have available, where you __________feel most creative!

4. Vacationing in San Diego _____________ is where I'd like to be.

5. The trees and flowers are telling me ______________warm weather is coming!

6. The best thing ever is lots of laughs________ that just keeps going on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____getting out of work, tomorrow my plans include _____laundry, cleaning, work  and Sunday, I want to _____spend time spring cleaning and having fun with the family!

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

8 comments:

Bekah said...

I remember being 21 and believing I knew everything. Looking back it's a good thing I didn't even know what I know now. Which is still not everything.

**** April **** said...

Good luck getting out of work! :) I think our weekends are going to be similar -- cleaning and laundry. :)

fickleinpink said...

we have the same line of thought on #1, though that was my 1st foray to the city (alone)!

love your #6 too, that's a great way of putting it!

i'm up here!, please come and visit if you have the time!

xoxo,
fickle

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Have a great weekend! I really love how you worded number three.

ilovepink1078 said...

We have in common mostly #7. Spend time with the family.

hope you don't mind if I follow your blog. This is one way to keep in touch. hope you do the same

Great post!

Elizabeth said...

Great answers!

BTW - your German pancake recipe looks delicious... I am going to try it this weekend!

Have a blessed weekend,
Elizabeth

Stephanie said...

Hey!

Was just reading your friday-fill ins post. Your blog is so very pretty! I might have to spend some time spring cleaning this weekend as well :)

Heather @ Sugar N Spice Mostly Nice said...

Too be 21 again...I wish I knew now then what I knew now! I might not of spent so much money on stupid things!

Glad your family had a wonderful Easter. We WILL be making the German pancakes soon, they look delish!!