Monday, April 5, 2010

Friend Makin Monday



Happy Monday! I've joined Amber's Friend Makin Monday and you should too!  It's all about Easter!

On the Saturday morning before Easter we always CoLOr EgGs!  We colored 3 dozen!  The kids always have fun doing it. I'm hoping that it will be something they want to do every year no matter how old they get because it's become a tradition!  love the bright colors...makes me happy!


Our Easter morning started off at 5:45am....eeeks!  This is way too early for me, especially when I went to bed at 12:30am.  I managed to pull myself out of bed and watch the kids tear opened there baskets. They love goodies!  Since Audrey got the Alvin and the Chipmunks Squeakquel  and Ethan a Lego set (from us, the Easter Bunny only brings candy) I was able to lay back down for a little bit while they watched and built. 
  Soon it was time to go hunt for eggs!  The kids are in such a hurry to get those eggs I find it hard to keep up and take pictures, it's like where at a race......too funny.  After checking out the loot in the eggs I made German Pancakes.  

I had to go to work for a few hours but it was all good...the boys cleaned up the yard while Audrey chilled in the 75 degree weather. It was a beautiful day!


Happy Spring Everyone!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Sounds like a perfect day...other than the 5:45 start, lol!

That pancake looks DELISH!

michelle said...

We gave our kids alvin and the chipmunks too! Hope they enjoyed it!

alita said...

What is in the german pancake? It looks super yummy. We didn't hide eggs this year and I missed it. It sounds like you guys had a BRIGHT AND COLORFUL Easter. :)

VERY CUTE BLOG, hope you don't mind if I follow along.

jennykate77 said...

Mmmmmm...German Pancakes! I love coloring eggs too. Great pictures!!

Thanks for stoping by my blog today! :) I'll definitely be back by here! Have a great week.

Stacy of KSW said...

I'm lovin this Friend Making Monday (my first entry), I'm always on the lookout for like minded Moms and I can tell by your blog roll we have a lot of similar interests - I'm super excited to go through your whole list, I see a few blogs I've never visited before.

See you soon

Namine said...

That's allot of coloured eggs. I have never done that before. German Pancakes look amazing.. what's the difference between them and regular pancakes??
Happy Belated FMM!