Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bookshelf Redo


Wow, it's been forever since I've blogged!  I've been focusing on so many other things lately.  Baseball season has kept our family pretty busy for awhile now with my hubby coaching and my son playing.    I've enjoyed it a lot but am so ready for it to be over, only one more game (unless they win).  Anyway..... I've been in the mood to paint these days.  This was my first painting project I tackled a few weeks back.  This bookshelf was in our bedroom full of scarpbooking things, books, and so much more (it's amazing how much can fit on a bookshelf!)  I painted it this pretty blue for the kids things.  I love how it turned out with the totes I got at Target.  It's amazing how a coat of paint can transform something.  I will be posting more re-dos over the summer and hopefully continue to blog more often!


3 comments:

kelley blake said...

Hi Bonnie! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving that sweet comment! I love your bookshelf redo! You are right...it is AMAZING what a little bit of paint can do! :)

Angie S said...

I love the bookshelf! I looks amazing :) Can't wait to see more fun stuff on here!

Heather @ Sugar N Spice Mostly Nice said...

The bookshelf looks amazing! Our boys are playing t-ball and I too can't wait for it to be over. We have 5 more games left!!