Sunday, September 12, 2010

Jason Mraz

Well, I haven't been this excited in some time.  I was lucky enough to see and hear Jason Mraz practice before his concert in the evening.  I help run the 3 beer tents on the concert grounds so I've seen Celtic Women, Lynard Skynard, Tim McGraw and Alan Jackson so far but Jason Mraz in my book has been the best so far  (I know many of you may disagree and that's ok). When I arrived on site yesterday and opened my car door, I couldn't believe my ears.....Jason Mraz singing.  I grabbed my camera and ran down near the stage and snapped some pics until some security guard told me I'm not aloud to take pictures.....no problem I just got 20! During our set up we listened and watched.  So Exciting!  His performance in the  evening was awesome!!!!  During his last song (or so I thought) I ran down near the stage and listened and watched.  Then he had a great encore that must have lasted 15mins.  It was thrilling!  I snapped some more pics and shot little videos but enjoyed listening and watching him most of all!  He has a wonderful voice and seems to be genuinely nice.  



Love this pic!
He's known for not wearing shoes...my kind of guy.  I hate shoes.  
He did wear them during the concert itself. 






 I don't think I will ever forget this day!  It was so much fun!

4 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Hi Bonnie! Wow! I'm so jealous! We love Jason Mraz! He hasn't been to Utah in sometime and I'd love to see him in concert again. So fun that you got some pics upclose!

Laura said...

Wow! You got some great pics!!!

Angie said...

oh.my.goodness!!! i am so jealous!

awesome :)

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

How lucky - looks like a lot of fun.