Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Redo not quite finished

In the spring I decided to redo my china cabinet....it was begging me for a new coat of paint!   

Originally I wanted to go a light pretty blue but realized that wasn't going to work for me.  After getting a second blue to try (that I  liked better) I  thought it would be too much for the whole cabinet and came up with painting the outside this beautiful burnt orangie color.  I think it came out perfect!  I still need to finish painting 3 doors now that the weather isn't too hot and humid anymore.   I'm loving all the colors....it makes me feel happy when I look at it.  And yes my husband thought I was crazy when trying to figure out a color but it's all good, he likes it too! 


Still need to figure out the hardware but for now I put the old stuff on so I could use it.  Suggestions wanted!



Paint: Behr Ultra Macaroon Sky and  Martha Living River Mist (used Behr Ultra)

2 comments:

Angie said...

Ohhhh! I like! You did a great job. I have a buffet that needs to be repainted. That is a huge project...don't think I wanna tackle it just yet!

Brandi said...

That burnt orange is so perfect against your green dishes! Beautiful!

Brandi