Saturday, October 16, 2010

at this moment.....

outside my window......it's wet.  it's been raining since yesterday.  the trees are beautiful...red, orange, yellow and green.  love it!

i am thinking.....i haven't accomplished much today, i think it's the weather.

i am thankful for....my family(of course) and the beautiful colors outside and my mattress warming pad (this is my first time having one and i absolutely love it) 

from my kitchen.....i smell a fresh pot of coffee.  i just enjoyed my first cup of the day.

i am wearing....gray sweat pants and a green t-shirt, i'm very comfy.

i am creating....nothing at the moment. i just ordered a few things to start my december daily, so i will be soon.

i am going....to rest my body today.  i over did it this week and now need to recoup.

i am reading....dewey.  simple reading but good.  i grew up with lots of cats and now have three so it's enjoyable to read. 

i am hoping....tomorrow is a beautiful day so we can get things done outside.

i am hearing....alvin and the chipmunks music from my 7 year olds netbook.

around the house....everyone (including the animals) seem to be taking it easy.  i guess the rain does that to us.

one of my favorite things....paper.  i love all kinds of paper...stationary to scrapbooking paper to postcards to wrapping paper.

a few plans for the next week.....are to get things organized for winter.  finish putting away summer things, getting out the winter hats and boots and declutter, making room for  christmas presents.  yes, it's early but before you no it's here.

a picture to share...me having fun with my daughters halloween glasses. i'm trying to take more pics of myself.  it's not always easy but it's something i hope my kids will appreciate when they get older.  they actually grinned when they saw this pic of me.

have a fun day and take a fun pic of yourself!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh this was a fun post to read. I am with you on the resting. I lved the picture you had. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Have a great day!

Shelley said...

I am following from the blog hop. Cute blog. I hope you can follow me back.
God Bless and enjoy His day,
Shelley
http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/

Ron Cooper said...

Following you now from Relax & Surf Sunday. Please follow me back!

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

Love this post and I find myself thinking I didn't do much on Sunday either.


Thanks for linking up at Relax and Surf Sunday!

I'm following you! Don't turn around you may find it kinda creepy.

Colleen
Shibley Smiles