Thursday, October 7, 2010

Friday Fill Ins







1. My favorite month is _____September because _____it's like the beginning of a new year; school starts, cool nights arrive after hot summer days, apple picking and so much more .

2. I Love_____ a fresh breeze.

3. I love to sniff _____food, especially foods with lots of spices.

4. Cheese Danish_____ is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.

5. The hobby I enjoy most is _____scrapbooking!!!!!!!!

6. My upcoming Sunday_____ oh my!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____a good night sleep, tomorrow my plans include _____horseback riding for my daughter, work and Sunday, I want to _____make it through a CRAZY day.  Please say a prayer for me......I'm working at the Bangor Waterfront Concerts, serving 12, 000 young drunk people while listening to Godsmack and other heavy metal bands for 13 hours! It should be an interesting day!!!!! 

Have a Happy and Fun and Relaxing weekend!!!!!! 
 Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Viv said...

Stopped in from Friday Fill-Ins. Hope you have a wonderful weekend horseback riding with your daughter! :)