1. sunday was a great day! it was beautiful outside.......sunny and 60. we went to eat at Big G's; they have great big sandwiches on great big homemade bread. so yummy. afterwards our 9 year old son and 7 year old daughter begged for us to take them to the antique mall, yes a antique store (my kids aren't the norm, they love old stuff and love to find a good find. this started with their grandfather (my dad) taking them for the day ever since they were super little to antique stores.)
while miss audrey and i were walking around through the aisles, she notices this phone and say's "how do use that phone?" first off we had a phone just like that when i was her age....and it's now in a antique store...YIKES! it's funny how i find myself saying "we didn't have that when we were kids".....dvr's, 100's of cartoons to choose from , cell phones, and so on.
the kids ended up getting a few things.....ethan got some old "who is who in baseball" books from the 80's and miss audrey got some screw on earrings since her ears aren't pierced yet (i'm waiting until she begs me to have them done).
2. i'm sitting at my messy desk thinking i should water my fica plant since it's been around 2 or so weeks since she was watered. this is why i have one plant.
3. i just spent over an hour trying to put a set of children's books on ebay and couldn't figure out the shipping part so i didn't finish and now i'm feeling frustrated that i wasted so much time trying!!!!
4. i'm still thinking about the great time i had seeing jason mraz perform in september. he was so awesome and i got some great pics (scroll down to see).
5. have a great monday everyone!