Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Question is.......

 To Fold?

or

Not To Fold?

Do you fold you undies or just toss them in the drawer?  The reason I ask is because a conversation I had with my boss today, she said she had to tell her cleaning lady that it wasn't necessary for her to iron and fold underwear.  Iron?  Now that is one of the craziest things I've ever heard....maybe she was looking to make some extra money.  Anyway..... I toss mine and my daughters into the drawer but do a simple fold for my husband and sons boxers.  If I'm in a hurry I skip it and toss theirs in the drawer too.  Do you take the time to fold or just toss them in?

(undies posted are my kiddos by the way)

6 comments:

Angie said...

I toss them in. All four of us, I just throw them right in the drawer. Cute post!

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

I toss mine and the kids, but the Hubs requires a fold.

MostlySunny said...

...yeah--I am a "folder"....more like you-for the boys and the hubs...but I will "try" to fold mine. "Try" is the operative word here.
Now---if I had a cleaning lady doing my underwear....(one can dream) I would also tell her it was unnecessary....move on to other things because I am paying you!

Laura said...

Iron? NO! Fold? Absolutely - all four of ours! :-)

Jessica Lemmon said...

I do the same thing you do fold the hubby's and toss mine... girls' undies have too many assymmetrical corners to be able to fold properly! ;-)

Rambling Girl said...

I'm a tosser....I uesed to fold but I changed over...they will not keep them straight in the drawers so why fold them...time wasted.