Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shutterfly = Christmas Cards

It's that time of year again to start planning for Christmas Cards.  Never an easy task for me; getting the family picture taken, picking out the card..... thinking I should skip the photo and just send regular cards. Wouldn't that be easy and I could get them out early.  Right?!?!??!  Well, it's not that easy to give up the photo cards, especially when Shutterfly has such cute photo cards to choose from.  Here are a few of my favorites cards.  





 I guess I'd better get busy planning for an afternoon of snapping lots and lots of photos of our family!  Sometimes the kids cooperate and sometimes not so much.  Thinking I won't try so hard to get the "perfect picture".  

Do you have professional pictures done or do it yourself?
When do you send out your cards? 
 Do you send photo cards?   
Do you include yourself and hubby in the picture? Pets?

Oh and by the way, Shutterfuly is offering 50 Free Holiday Cards just for blogging about your favorites!  Click here for details.

Happy Christmas Card Hunting!

Bonnie


1 comment:

Amy said...

Have a great weekend..