Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Card


After a few days of picking out a card and pics for our christmas card, this is what we came up with!  I'm so glad the tough part is over and the fun part is to come.  I always enjoy hand addressing each and every envelope.  I try to work on a few or so every night until there done.  I should have them in the mail by the first of December.....yippe!  I love sending and receiving Christmas cards!  I love getting good mail period!










Update since this post was from November:  I received our cards in the mail a few days after ordering them but didn't manage to get them sent out until December 8th instead of the 1st like I'd hoped but for me that's still pretty good!  We have received some nice comments about them from our family.  I would definitely order from Shutterfly again!  

Join Faith's Christmas Card Carousel Party  for a look at lots of Wonderful Christmas Cards. 
 



Make a statement with custom Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.




















6 comments:

Stacy P. said...

it's so funny you posted about this. just this past weekend we took the kids to climb the "mountains" (if you can call them that) of north ga. and my husband randomly got a good shot of all three. i came home and did my christmas card right then!
i'm with you- get this done and phew! check one thing off the list.
cute card, by the way...

Angie said...

I love it! It is so pretty and very classy too.

partialemptynester said...

Oh, so cute!! So you guys couldn't pick just one, either, huh? I tell ya, y'all had such cute ones to choose from I couldn't choose...I LOVE the one of the dog in the middle of all of you...the picnic table was my fav, but I missed the dog being in it! What a great compromise, the card turned out adorable...esp with the extra little individual pix, brings out their personalities! Cute, cute!

Jenny said...

That's a beautiful card! I love getting photo cards for Christmas!

Laura said...

Wow! I'm just starting to THINK about our cards :-)

Faith said...

Such a pretty design and I love the pics of your family as well.

Thanks for joining in the fun! Merry CHRISTmas to you!