Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday Memes


Join along here

{one} what time do you normally wake up?
does this included the first time i wake in the night to take a potty break?  ever since i've had kids there in no more sleeping through the night.  but if not, then between 6:30 and 7:00am during the week because the kids have school and weekends vary... but usually 8 or 9ish.   and, if i'm really sleepy my hubby gets up with the kids and lets me sleep until 10 on sunday's! 

{two} do you have a go-to song for karaoke?
karaoke is not my thing, i can't sing and to actually get up in front of people.....noway!  what's really funny is that i actually worked in a karaoke bar when i was 19/20 years old.  it didn't seem to matter to many that they couldn't carry a tune....i wish i could be like that.   


{three} if you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
blue....soft blue...like the sky.

{four} what color best matches your personality?
blue, i think but sometimes red.


{five} if you could choose one meal to cook better than anyone else, what would it be?
some sort of pie.  i never even attempted to make one before.


{six} how many keys do you have on your key ring?
two. my car and house.  i've always wondered why some people have a ton of keys of their key chain....who wants to carry that around?


{seven} do you give your pets birthday/christmas gifts?
not really, sometimes at christmas they make get some treats under the tree if i remember to do it. we used to always have things for them but kids came along and took over.

{eight} when your plate has different foods on it, do you mix or not?
sometimes, it really isn't a big deal.  although i couldn't imagine mixing anything hot with cold. 



{nine} if you could hire someone to do one thing for you all the time, what would it be?
i would love, love, love to have a cook.  someone to prepare healthy meals.  cooking is so time consuming, i'd rather spend it elsewhere.   i do like to bake on occasion.

{ten} when flying, do you prefer the window or aisle seat?
window!!!!  i like to see the blue sky!




Wordless Wednesday
 This is what my table usually looks like on a Saturday morning!  
My Miss Audrey loves to create.  


This is a result from the above.....too cute!

Happy Wednesday....my favorite day of the week.

Follow along here .

Bonnie

8 comments:

BundlesofBlossoms said...

I love kid creations! Within a mess "Art" is always born:)

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Miss Audrey is very creative and talented. I never had any little girls to create with, just 3 little boys who cared nothing about crafting. How Blessed you are. Enjoy it while you can. I miss the cars and boy toys scattered everywhere now.
Happy WW.
Molly

Rebecca said...

sighhh i really wish i didnt have to carry work keys and now i have two to various locks we are temporarily using... but just today i took off all the various keys for the office that i dont really need (i never lock my office door or desk anyway)

Carrie said...

I am no good at fruit pies but then I don't like eating them either.... my favorite pie you should try is a tollhouse recipe with chocolate and pecans... LOL let me know if you would like the recipe to try it has become my b-day cake every year!!!

The Branches said...

That is the sweetest thing ever! I love kids crafts and it's good you let her play with all that and who cares about a MESS!!!

Miller Racing Family said...

Happy Wordless Wednesday!
I love the mess on the table photo. I use to get so stressed out with a messy table. But I agree there is always some great progress and memories made through all that mess.
Thanks for linking up this week and have a fabulous day!

Jen said...

Your table looks like mine!

@PamelaMKramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

Very cool! - I like those wreaths too.