Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Daily - Day One - updated


For the past couple of years I've wanted to follow along with Ali Edwards Daily December but never seem to pull it off, but this year I'm going to try really, really hard.  I know I won't always have the opportunity to put my page together each night but I plan to document by writing notes and taking lots and lots of pictures ( which I do anyways). 

Here's my Day One Pictures  
Today at Target I went to get a Cafe Mocha at Starbucks before I started my shopping, a few people were looking out the window at  at the dogs hanging out the minivan window. I asked the Starbucks guy to hold my coffee, that I'd be back in a minute.  I went out to take a picture of these three cuties with permission from the owner, she didn't mind at all....I think she was used to it.  She had them dressed in santa jackets with bells......super adorable.  After I got my latte I did manage to get a few gifts and browse the isles. I came home to  put out a few decorations before picking the kids up from school.
I'm off to a good start..........well for me anyways!  


Bonnie  


December 1st



* I used my scanner so the color is a bit washed out looking


3 comments:

BundlesofBlossoms said...

I love your pic collage! The dog are so darn cute!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Those dogs are adorable! :)

Alana in Canada said...

Love the receipt! Great "page"