Monday, December 27, 2010

miscellany monday




1. The Tree Christmas is over and my tree has been removed from the house already.  It was so dry I couldn’t stand the thought of it in the house any longer.  All of the other decorations will stay up for now.  I do look forward to January 2nd when things get all cleaned up and organized again.   

2.  Our first blizzard of the season is here.  High winds and lots of snow expected. I'm actually looking forward to being snowed in for the day.  All the rushing around last week has finally caught up with me.  




The kids don't seem to mind.....their new games are keeping them busy.


3. I’m so excited!!!!  Project Life 2011 is available and mine has been ordered.....woohoo!  For those of you who are unfamiliar with it go here. I did it for 2010 and love the concept.  This year instead of worrying about taking a picture each day, I plan to use pictures I’ve taken throughout the week.  I found it hard to take a picture each day and document it; picking out 7 pictures from the week seems a bit more attainable for me. 

Project Life - Amber Edition

4. A few pics from Christmas Morning   Ethan was thrilled with anything baseball and Audrey was thrilled with anything Barbie.  The kids woke us up at 6:30am (Ethan set his alarm...if I had known I would have changed it to 8am). 


Now it's time to start the organizing and find places for all their new things. 





Join along at lowercase letters and 
Have a wonderful Monday!


4 comments:

Kelly @ Blessed Mommy, Blessed Wife said...

Visiting from Carissa's! Looks like your kiddos had a wonderful Christmas :) Enjoy the snow! I wish we could have some too but it's not happening in FL!

Lea said...

Thanks for stopping by! Looks like I could put my new Uggs to real good use where you live. :o)

I've enjoyed browsing your blog and will definitely be back for another visit.

Blessings for a wonderful New Year!

Angie said...

So dang jealous about your snow right now :) Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas...Happy New Year!!

Shell in your Pocket said...

My girls have a couple Ivy Bean books...I want to read them-

sandy toe