Friday, December 3, 2010

Vine and Felt Wreath

This Christmas Season has made we want to make wreaths, wreaths and more wreaths! I love how this simple wreath came out.  I had fun with these easy to make felt flowers and a glue gun.  

The cost to make my wreath  was less than $4 Bucks.  
Vine wreath - $2.50
Felt - $1.25 (5 sheets used)
(I used one sheet of felt for the larger white flowers and was able to get two smaller flowers out of one sheet)
Ribbon - Free (came off a box of Candy last Christmas)  




Bonnie

3 comments:

Amy said...

This is absolutely darling! Those flowers give a nice little break from the normal poinsettias that adorn most wreaths! Love it!

Kristina said...

Yes, I came here via Pinterest! Your wreath is so cute! I was disappointed, though, that you didn't share how you made the flowers. That's what I was hoping most to find.

Faith said...

So cute! Just what I was looking for to make for my door. I would love to see a tutorial on how you made the felt flowers too!