Monday, January 31, 2011

Friend Makin Monday



1) What is your favorite household chore?  And what is your least favorite?
My favorite chore is Vacuuming, the house instantly seems cleaner, which makes me feel good!  My least favorite is the bathroom.  Scrubbing a tub is so not fun!

2)What is your favorite city?
I haven't spent enough time in a big city to have a favorite.  I wouldn't mind exploring  Chicago for a day or two.  I loved spending the day in San Diego but needed more time to explore.

3) Have you found real love yet?
YES!  My Hubby...we've been together since I was 18.  21 years now......WOW! 

4) What's one thing you eat almost everyday?
Pretzels.  I just love them.  Growing up we always had pretzels in the house and now I always have them in the house. My kids even love them.
  Synder's are the best. 

<em>Snyder's Pretzel</em> Thins
5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?
I was thinking my alarm isn't set and I hope I wake up on time.  Yes, I could have set it but I couldn't see and the alarm is on my husbands side of the bed and he hadn't come to bed yet, this is usually his job but on Monday's he doesn't have to work so he gets to sleep in why I get the kids to school and go off to work.  i woke on time.

6) What's the worst injury you had as a child?
Our dog Suki bit my upper lip and I had to have stitches. I was in her faces, she warned me, I didn't listen, end of story, I was 7.  And, when I was 8 or 9 I begged my mother to let me start taking showers and when she finally did.....I slipped and cut my chin on the faucet, yes more stitches.  

7) Will you/have you worked out today?
No.  Something I don't do but really, really should.

8) 
Do you tweet? If so, what's your name?
Nope.  

9) List three things you wouldn't want to live without:
My family, of course. A car and i do love my laptop. 

10) Hold old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 13 and so nervous.

Now it's your turn!  Link up at ALL THE WEIGH so we can see your answers too!

Have a Fantastic Monday!

Bonnie

3 comments:

Brandi. said...

Vacuuming is so awesome!
Happy FMM!

Katie Lane said...

Why does everyone like to vacuum?? I don't get it! ps. I want some of those pretzels now :)

BundlesofBlossoms said...

You should really get to Chicago-it's a fabulous city and so much to do. We live close to Chi-town and don't get there near enough, but absolutely love it when we do! The have the best food ever!