Monday, January 3, 2011

Top 2 of My Favorite Items in 2010




Choosing  two of my Top Two Favorite Items of 2010 wasn't to hard at all.  I have a lot of favorite things but these two items are something that I use almost daily.

ONE
My mattress warmer.  Living in Maine means cold weather, which means a cold me.  I'm always cold so having this bed warmer has been such a treat.  It was a birthday gift from my parents...THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!  My husband never thought it was a good idea to have one but since it was a gift we use it. The wonderful thing about it (Besides keeping me toasty warm)   is it has two separate controllers so he control his side and I can control mine.  I set mine on high every night and leave it on high all night.  He turns his on two, just enough to take off the chill, I guess.  



and


TWO
I started Project Life in January 2010 and loved everything about it.  I love my album so much and my family seems to too!  I'm so looking forward to getting started on 2011.  



Side Note
This is what we woke up to this morning .  
.

When we went to bed everything was a mucky mess.  We had a blizzard last Monday and then the temps turned warm; in the 40's all week so everything was dirty looking.  What a surprise to wake up to a beautiful blue sky with everything covered in white, white snow.  Beautiful! 



5 comments:

Vanessa said...

A mattress warmer! What a wonderful idea.

Jenni said...

That mattress warmer sounds incredible. And, how great that there can be two separate heat settings, perfect!

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

that mattress warmer sounds amazing!!!

Charlene said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Your Snow pictures are beautiful! I love to look at snow, but I hate shoveling it! LOL Looking forward to Project Life 2011.

Heather said...

a matress sounds heavenly! (even if i do live in AL! ha!) i have never heard of one before.