Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Pioneer Women - A Love Story


I just finished reading this book and
 loooooooooooooved it!!! 



I really enjoy reading about real people and real life, I guess that's why I love reading blogs. This was a simple book but yet so enjoyable to read.  I read it in just a few short days; I found it hard to put it down.  Ree is so much fun......you probably know that already if you read her blog and if you don't...check her out.  If your looking for a wonderfully real  love story...this is the book to read!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Bon -
I'm finishing up The Few by Alex Kershaw - will keep this in mind for the future :-)

Angie said...

I really want to read this book! I think I will have to buy it now for sure! Happy Wednesday!

BundlesofBlossoms said...

Bonnie-I can't wait to get my hands on it. I read the original, as I am sure you did online, and loved that version. I must rush out and pick it up this weekend!

I feel the same way about blogs, too. I love reading about real life people living their real lives. Blogs make you feel so connected-their a great thing! I feel sad for the people that say, "Blogs? I don't read blogs." (They are sure missing out)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!