- Kids awake. Heard them chattering back and forth for a bit before waking us up.
6:20am – We’re up (too early).
– Easter Baskets found (they found them before we got out of bed but didn't touch them until we got up).
8:00am – Easter Egg Hunt outside
– Opening Eggs
– Begin making breakfast,
German Pancakes, Turkey Bacon, Melon
– Eat together
10:30am – Eric and Ethan go out to play baseball.
Audrey goes to her room to play.
Mommy takes a catnap.
– Awake, off to take a shower.
– Start to prep Easter Dinner dishes that I’m making –
A Sweet Potato Puff, Carrots, Asparagus
– Coffee Break
– Head over to my Mother in Laws for dinner.
– Sit down to eat,
Seasoned Red Potatoes
Puffed Sweet Potatoes
– Time to Relax!
Hoping everyone had a wonderful filled day. I love holidays that simple but so fulfilling! Easter has to be one of my favorites!