Sunday, May 15, 2011

FORTY

It's official.......I've  joined the 40's club !  

On Friday, May 13th I turned FORTY...the big 4-oh!  Yikes...that sounds crazy!!!  I can remember being a kid and thinking 40 was old and now I'm here but I don't feel that old, maybe it's because I'm the baby of the family or to someone that's 80, I'm still a kid.  I've never been one to dwell on being a year older......I try to embrace it instead knowing I've been blessed to have made it this far.  The thing  about being older is becoming wiser....something I love.  What I don't love are the wrinkles!    




Cheers to being 40!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy 40th!!!! You look AMAZING and I don't see any wrinkles! Enjoy 40!! =)

Richard diamond said...

Did a google search, What goes with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches ? So up pops pages and pages of pictures...... I randomly click on that P@J picture of yours,and here its your birthday......?
thanks for the smile. Sunday the 15th was my birthday.