Thursday, May 26, 2011

Friday Favorites

Here are a few of my favorite things this week

friday favorite things | finding joy

  Spring.........it's FINALLY here and I'm loving it........
 and so very Thankful for it!

Even the dandelions!

But most of all the BLUE sky and the SUN 
that finally came out after 12 days of being covered. 


Oranges

unsweetened iced green tea

  Ethan playing baseball.
It's truly a joy to watch....for me anyways.  Watching our kids work so hard to do their best is so rewarding!!!  This kid loves all things baseball!

Bug Spray
It's black fly season here in Maine...yuck! 

A walk along the ocean with this sweet girl!

AND,

Our small country store where gas was $3.69 a gallon 
vs the $3.91 in town.
  

HAPPY FRIDAY and hope you will follow along with Rachel at Finding Joy!

Bonnie

3 comments:

Chloe said...

Great pictures! And, I'm glad you were able to snag the cheaper gas! We are still at $3.99 out in Southern California. :(

Bonita Rose said...

HI Bonnie, my name is BOnita and most ppl call me bonnie too.. love the pic of your daughter by the beach... so so cute! xo hugs

Heart n Soul said...

That dandelion pic is just lovely....great photo!