Sunday, May 22, 2011

miscellany monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
1.  on Sunday my miss audrey and I walked the great strides walk for cystic fibrosis. 


The walk was for this guy……
 Personal Image
my nephew jackson and to support others with CF.  


2. my life seems to have been taken over by all things baseball......baseball games, baseball talk, baseball cards, baseball books, baseball gloves, baseball bats, baseball caps..........and so on!  

my ethan is all baseball!



3.  i often wonder why the weather doesn't seem to bother kids like it does adults.  the sky has been gray for 8 days and it's really starting to make me grumpy.....i need to see blue and brightness....i need my vitamin D!!!!



4.  have you ever had a whoopie pie

 it's a new england thing.  i attempted to make them last week...not bad but it's definitely one of those desserts that you have to make a ton of times before you get it just right.


5. i can't wait for my late birthday present to come in the mail this week, it was shipped on friday and i'm super excited.....it's a necklace by lisa leonard.  i'm not one to wear jewelry but this necklace is one that i've been eying for sometime now.  i will share it with you when i get it.


have a wonderful monday and i hope the sun is shining where you are!

Bonnie






4 comments:

Rachel said...

ahh, the weather, yes -- it has been cloudy and rainy. I'm with you on hoping for sun!!!

Good luck with all the baseball at your home. :)

Rachel

Mommy Kerin said...

Bless that sweet boy you walked you!!

And whoopie pie? YUM!

I am your newest follower from MM, look forward to learning more about you!

-Kerin
http://hergoodintentions.blogspot.com

a lovely mess. said...

super cute blog!

xoxo-your new follower,
Hannah @ a lovely mess.

come see me!

Amy said...

I have done the CF walk before.. It was for a great cause.. Love the yummy whoopie pie... Have a great day.. THanks for stopping by..