Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wordish Wednesday

I was lucky enough to join my Ethan and his 4th grade class on an awesome field trip recently.  Diver Ed.  We went out on a boat into the ocean.  Diver Ed dived into the water bringing up sea creatures for the kids to check out. He also filmed underwater with an HD camera (like the ones they use on the Discovery channel)  for us all to view on a HD screen on the boat.  We had the most perfect day....sunny, warm and we all learned something.  I could have spent the whole day on that boat! Oh, and did I mention how there were two huge newphies  on the boat that I couldn't get enough of.  They were rescue dogs....thankfully they didn't have to work during our trip! 


My Ethan having fun!

Love this picture! The boat was just a cruising when I took this.

This is the Margaret Todd Ship
Someday I hope to take a 2 hour cruise on it.


Have a Wonderful Wednesday and join along at Supermom!
Bonnie

1 comment:

Miller Racing Family said...

Now that looks like an amazing trip that everyone will remember. Your photos were beautiful. The last boat picture was my favorite.
Blessings!