Saturday, November 5, 2011

Christmas Cards

I'm so excited.......I've ordered my Christmas Cards and it's only November 6th.  
And, the best part about it is that I got 25 cards with pictures on them for $17.00 (shipping was $8.)! 
  I'd joined Living Social  a few months back to get some great deals.
  simplytoimpress.com  was offering a deal.......pay $15.00 for $40.00 worth of product.  I had $10.00 in Living Social bucks (not sure how I got them) so I paid $5 bucks for $40.00 worth of product.  SCORE! 

This is my card:


I normally send out 50 cards but that would be too costly since each card is around $2 bucks,
so I decided I would send these cards to close family and regular cards to others.
 I got my regular cards after Christmas last year when they were %75 off at Target.
However, if I come across another great deal on photo cards I may order 25 more!

 I can't wait to see them up close and address them to be sent out after Thanksgiving!
 Is that too soon?  When do you send your cards out?

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I LOVE them! I need to get busy choosing a picture for ours. I send mine out the first week in Dec. But anytime after Thanksgiving is fine in my book. =)

Miller Racing Family said...

Oh, I love these cards. All the photos are so cute. I love getting the neat photo cards. We usually do a story card from Shutterfly. I am hoping to start on our cards this week sometime.
Have a wonderful day!

Laura said...

They're awesome - great pics and way to score a deal :-) Last year Greg and I received our first Christmas card on the 30th of November and were like HUH? :-) We're getting together at Gail's to start working on them November 19th... Happy Sunday, Bon!

Kimberly said...

I usually send me cards out around Dec. 15th. Yours came out really nice. This year I will get mine from Shutterfly.

Angie said...

Love your cards and the great deal you got! Ours are on my mind and have no idea how we will get all the kiddos to cooperate!