Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall Owl Wreath

Now that the kids are back to school and I have a little time to do a project here and there I decide to do one of my favorite things......decorate a wreath! I Love going to the craft store and picking up some cute things to put together. It's a simple and satisfying project.  Since fall is right around the corner I decided to make this....



When I saw this little cutie I knew I had to find something to do with him! 
 Isn't he sweet?!?!?



I also made this itsy bitsy wreath.  The moss came right form my back yard.  

 What I like most about these wreaths are that they can be left up until the end of November! 
Hoot hoot!   
I do plan to make a few more to share with family since they were so fun to make!

Have a GREAT day!



Come party here every Thursday!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

What a cute wreath Bonnie!
I love owls so it is really sweet to me :o)
Thanks for linking up this week!
Stacey of Embracing Change

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.