Sunday, January 5, 2014

Winter Freeze

Here in Maine we have been under a big FREEZE. 
 The trees look so beautiful, almost like glass. 
 It's been this way for almost 2 weeks now.  
The temperatures have been grueling...... below zero for many days straight.  
Today we finally got up in the 30's...felt like a heat wave.








Audrey found this itty bitty birds nest laying on the ground.  It always amazes me how well a bird makes there nest and the materials they use.  We found strands of plastic in this one.


My new Sorel Boots.....so warm and comfortable!

 Our Nova searching for mice....he could do this all day long!

Ethan is happy to get outside and play after so many freezing days.

Audrey enjoying the fresh air.

I had to have a little fun too.

And, so did Eric and Nova....weeeee!




Just got a bag of Chia Seeds (Chee-ah) in the mail to try. 
 They have a ton of health benefits so I thought I would give them a try. 
 Now I just need to figure out the best way to do that.  


1 comment:

tiffany said...

Hey, I have a quick question I wanted to ask you about your blog, do you think you could send me an email when you get this? Thanks! Tiffany
tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com